If you haven’t heard the BAPTAs – that is, the Bournemouth and Poole Tourism Awards- is the fastest growing award ceremony to celebrate tourism and leisure to reach the South Coast of England!
The 2017 awards saw enormous success with a 100% increase in public votes since 2016, a 64% increase in nominations and 56% increase in entries and that was before Poole and the BH post code joined the awards. You can expect greater things for the 2018 awards which are launched in September 2017 with Poole and surrounding areas involved and our team encouraging more businesses and individuals to enter the awards widening the scope to celebrate tourism from the BH1 to BH17 postcodes in Dorset.
Sponsoring will give you and your business a head start in promoting your business through the awards, you are associating your brand with a year-round event, it will grow your brand presence within world famous tourism resorts and your brand will be seen businesses, tourists, and individuals as well as those taking part in the awards there also the other business sponsors – who are a mixture of local and national brands.
Tourism is the lifeblood of the area – providing the very foundation on which all other business sectors are now flourishing. These awards are the one and only time the Tourism Industry in Bournemouth and Poole get together, and it’s always a sell-out event. Be being a part of the awards you will be set to make the most of the opportunity as we collectively become a Tourism “powerhouse” with a
- Combined annual business turnover of nearly £1 billion
- Attracting 11 million visitors per year
- Sustaining over 16,000 jobs
Whether you are a sponsor or a partner, we want to harness your brand potential through your involvement with the BAPTAs.
It all comes down to how you want us to make the awards work for you, we can tailor your participation to suit your business requirements with right sponsorship package to modifying any points to further promote your business.
- Raises your profile and brand awareness
- Media coverage in print and online
- Creates new business opportunities
- You engage and meet with decision makers
- Gets your business in front of your target audience
- Provides an engaged audience
- Gives you the chance to educate others about your business
- Generates leads
- Delivers ROI
- An opportunity to meet and network with VIPs
- Increases your social media engagement
- Associates your brand with WINNERS and FINALISTS
- It supports Corporate and Social Responsibility (CSR)
- It’s great fun!